Sunday, August 10, 2008

Meeting negative entity!

First time in my entire experience I get to meet a negative entity!!I went to sleep at my normal time, In a dream,I saw a friend of mine is sleeping, all of sudden her face changes like a monster, at this point I became conscious and felt the vibrations and I just floated up and thinking about the dream,i just wanted to visit my friend!

I just float to the window,as i passed out of window I saw a negative entity coming towards me!It was more like a shadow , I just moved my hand as if i was going to beat it,it just went away!I was thinking,what just happened?I just turned around to see if its coming back or what?

Then i just entered my neighbours home & thought "what the heck am I doing here?" I just returned to my body!Encountering too many ghosts in my dreams now,donno what causes that!

No comments: